• goofylove89
    goofylove89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing.
  • Bughunt
    Bughunt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Robertus wrote: »
    Great job! Can you give us more detail on your eating and workout regimens? How much and what types of aerobic exercise? How much lifting? How much did your loss per week slow down toward the end? I'm sure others would find that interesting and helpful.

Hey of course i can do that : ) I'll keep you guys updated.
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the details. Wow, that's an amazingly consistent downward slope. I would have expected a slower loss toward the end, but you continued to adjust your intake downward until you reached your goal and then increased it as you started lifting. Excellent example of discipline and intelligent adaptation. My own experience was similarly dramatic but not as consistent as yours. I was not quite as obsessive about weighing and calorie counting ('though I was pretty darn strict) and I did not reduce my calorie intake as my weight went down, but, on the other hand, I had a very aggressive exercise routine from the beginning and continued to increase that as my fitness improved. Great job! Ever talk to your former girlfriend? Still on friendly terms? Hope you're keeping most of your old friends and making new ones.
  • Bughunt
    Options
    At the end we still got the Job done. It is hard and sometimes even depressing. But in the end when you see yourself in the mirror what you've accomplished is the best reward no one can give u with any money.

I do not talk to my ex and almost lost all my old friends (but i'm making new ones). Maybe because my personality and life moral changed completly.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Bughunt wrote: »

I do not talk to my ex and almost lost all my old friends (but i'm making new ones). Maybe because my personality and life moral changed completly.

You are making different life choices besides hanging out eating, drinking, TV non stop....nothing changes until something changes.

Great job!
  • Bughunt
    Options
    Bughunt wrote: »

You are making different life choices besides hanging out eating, drinking, TV non stop....nothing changes until something changes.

Great job!

Life has to offer more than that, can't stand this normalized life. Everyday has to be great.

Thanks a lot!
  • athleticsmall
    athleticsmall Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great work. How did you get such a flat stomach?!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You have a dramatic change going on there...FANTASTIC! How did family and friends react to the different person you are?
  • nickperry2009
    nickperry2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What was your diet m8
  • Bughunt
    Options
    Great work. How did you get such a flat stomach?!

I'm doing ab workout everyday. not so heavy as on ab day but i'm excercising it everyday.
  • Bughunt
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    You have a dramatic change going on there...FANTASTIC! How did family and friends react to the different person you are?

most of them can't still believe it how i look and how i actually engage life now. it's like i'm a new person to most of them.
  • Bughunt
    Options
    What was your diet m8

Look one page before i made a detailed post about it.
  • MyRoadto195
    MyRoadto195 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This is pretty good stuff, inspired and excited to stay on course on my journey
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You killed it great job!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    What a babe! Total stud! Awesome job!!
  • callriter
    callriter Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Mad respect!!
  • jc1961AA
    jc1961AA Posts: 283 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Some of these stories are just so motivating, this is an amazing transformation, well done my friend
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!