Vanishing Threads

Options
Several threads I’ve posted to today are gone. I haven’t experienced this before, what happened?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Did you post the same thread in a number of different boards? Were you advertising something? Either of those things will get your threads vanished.
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Did you post the same thread in a number of different boards? Were you advertising something? Either of those things will get your threads vanished.

They weren’t my threads. Just normal reply’s to query’s from community members.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Oh, I misunderstood. Then I have no idea.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Check out the community guidelines. Think about the topics and if someone responding/posting could have violated the terms. A lot of threads turn to attacks and then get deleted.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    If they haven't dropped to page 2 or 3, have you tried typing your name under 'author' in 'search'?
    It will show all your recent replies.

Cheers, h.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I noticed that a whole bunch of posts have disappeared. It’s possible they were moved elsewhere since they weren’t discussions/questions so much as status posts (what are you training today? What’s your favorite lift? etc.). But idk? Maybe they got put in a challenge area or made into a group or something?
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    There apparently was an update to MFP today which reorganized everything on my Android app.

Had to figure out how to access my "progress" data and the forums. Not as intuitive as it was b4.

Some threads that I previously read were marked unread despite no further activity. Some msgs could have been lost in the. process.
  • ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    There apparently was an update to MFP today which reorganized everything on my Android app.

Had to figure out how to access my "progress" data and the forums. Not as intuitive as it was b4.

Some threads that I previously read were marked unread despite no further activity. Some msgs could have been lost in the. process.

I think you’re on to something.