Breakfast in the car

Options
2»

Replies

• sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I eat breakfast in the car often too. A toasted cinnamon raisin English muffin with peanut butter and homemade jam. Pretty spillproof if you don't overdo the jam.
  • nurit1979
    nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My morning meal is always a toasted whole wheat english muffin and some almond butter. Delicious and nutritious!
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I eat the Power Bar Tripple threat bars. They have several different ones. Peanut butter, double chocolate and different fruit mixes. They aren't anything like the traditional bars. They are between 220 and 250 cal's each, so just right for my goals. In the grocery stores, generally right next to the Luna bars I saw someone else mention.
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    My go-to on-the-go breakfast: Peanut butter and jelly on P28 protein bread. I carry it in a ziploc sandwich bag and only pull out enough at a time to take a bite. Any jelly spills fall back into the bag.
  • cressar
    cressar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like to grab a piece of fruit and a kashi chewy bar! They are low in sugar and higher in protein than most other breakfast bars. I haven't tried the new nature valley or fibre 1 protein bars but i hear that may be good!
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    not a food suggestion per se, but as a fellow spiller,even with a travel mug, I keep an old bath towel in the car and drape it acros my houlder and lap under the seat belt.