Hi everyone. receipes needed

Options
So after a devastating few months been back at this. one I wanna feel good when I look in the mirror, two I'm going to be seeing someone I haven't seen in 9 years! ug tracking macros:) have any low carb favorite receipes? getting tired of shredded chicken lol

Replies

• SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    On the Home link of these forums is a subject "Recipes". Post your question there, or join in this thread I see that someone else started:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10608782/low-carb#latest
  • squatsnotsquat
    squatsnotsquat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I save a lot of recipes on Pinterest. Many are low carb or can be adapted to be. Omelettes and breakfast bakes (no potatoes of course) are good, also I like to sautee a bunch of meat with veggies and spices and add cheese, or put it in a crockpot with some liquid. Also don't be afraid of low carb substitutes, shirataki noodles/spaghetti squash for pasta, lettuce wraps, flax or eggplant pizza crust etc. But from personal experience-- don't make anything with coconut flour, you will be disappointed. The creamier low carb desserts instead of baked are a lot better. Remember fat is low carb too!
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Try slow cooker meals from the Skinnytaste cookbooks. She has recipes on her blog too. I love the Chicken Enchilada Soup and the Ground Beef Stroganoff (add a tsp of mustard to this). Then you have dinner done for 3 days.