Protein Shakes

Options
2»

Replies

• DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I sometimes drink an Atkins French Vanilla Shake (they have caramel and chocolate flavors, too).
    15 grams of protein, 1 gram of sugar, 1 gram of net carb, 160 calories. I use it as either a light breakfast or a mid-day snack when I don't have time to grab something else.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions! Thanks everyone!
  • Meghanebk
    Meghanebk Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    MilesAddie wrote: »
    MyProtein Whey Isolates - it’s good and cheap. They have the highest ranking on Labdoor.com

I’m using Cinnamon Roll now:
    - 90 Cals
    - 0g Fat
    - 2g Carbs
    - 20g Protein
    - 0g Sugars

I use the cinnamon roll too - I love adding it to oatmeal for breakfast. (Watch for their sales, they do a lot of discounts)

For smoothies I prefer the MyProtein Impact Whey Chocolate Smooth - I'll add it to some frozen fruit, or milk, or a fruity crystal light.
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I do a scoop of GNC Pro Performance AMP - Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Ripped, a scoop Green Superfood, a tbs of Benefiber, a tbs of peanut butter, and banana as a post-workout breakfast. Sometimes I add some coffee into the mix instead of just doing water. Some flavors are spicier (yes spicy) then others. It's the capsicum.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You've given me lots of great information. I'll be trying a couple of your favorites this week. Thanks!!!
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered Nectar Latte Cappuccino. I mix mine with milk, so the calories are a bit higher, but with the milk it gives me 32g of protein. The calories for the mix alone are only 100 and there is no sugar or carbs. I am a bariatric patient, so the sugar and carb content are extremely important in my case. The Nectar is cheaper than Premier protein, and it tastes delicious. They also have Chocolate Truffle, which I mix with milk as well!
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I like two scoops of ChocoRite with water, an ice cube, and either a frozen banana or frozen mixed berries. The frozen fruit thickens it up. Sometimes I'll add a Tb of cocoa powder. ChocoRite has 5g of fiber in a serving and is sweetened with sucralose. Two scoops contain:

150 calories
    3g fat
    8g carbs
    5g fiber
    0g sugar
    24g protein

I like it because it *tastes good* (better than others I've tried) and has a decent amount of fiber in it - so don't bother with the sucralose-will-kill-you responses.