40-Something working mom looking for more Mom supporters

Options
2»

Replies

• fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- full time, 45 yr old working mom to a 14 and 11 year old.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm 41 and a working mom too (2 jobs actually!) I have 1 son.
  • MYWILLS
    MYWILLS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a 46 year old working mom (15, 13, and 10 yr old) sharing the same duties. I have lost 10lbs and have 50 to go, feel free to add me!
  • cinnabear22
    cinnabear22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a 30 year old mom with a 5 year old son. I'm trying to get in shape just so I have more energy to play and not be a couch potato. I need some encouraging myself and would really like to hear anothers Weight loss journey..
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like :) I am a full time working mother of two, ages 3.5 and 2 weeks ( I will be doing back to work in 6 weeks) I am an international claims benefit analyst for a health insurance company. I am also working toward getting back in shape so I can coach youth cheer leading again like I had done for many years prior to having kiddos. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • mistij68
    mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm a 44yr old mom of four. I'm not working now, but I hope to get back to work soon, because my youngest is starting Kindergarten in September! Yay!
  • jgal86
    jgal86 Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but I'm a supporter and motivator!! Feel free to add me :)