Weight/Workout tracker or app suggestions?

Options
I recently moved to a new city and gave up my old gym membership. I have decided to start working out from home because we have plenty of equipment and our new house has a nice area to set up a gym. I have access to a Max Trainer, treadmill, rower, adjustable dumbbells and a body tower.

I am trying to find an app where I can track my workouts. I want to have the ability to customize my routine, track my weight/reps/sets and have a log of past workouts. I would also like the ability to search for suggestions of exercises to quickly add in during a workout. (Example: I don't want to do x today, what can I swap for and get the same effect?)

I don't need food suggestions, a community or any other bells and whistles. Just a simple app to track and a database of exercises I can choose from to customize a routine.

I am searching the app store and the amount of apps to choose from is a little overwhelming. Does anyone have a suggestion for an app? The simpler, the better. Right now, I am looking at Jefit Workout Tracker Gym Log, but curious if anyone has other suggestions.

Thanks!

Replies