For those with Tattoo's (or those who are tattoo artists)

Options
2»

Replies

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    My artist was straight up inapropriate hitting on me hard but hes an artistic genius and i allowed it through 3 tattoos. I lost my patience right before the last one and told him off pretty hard lol.

That said he was well known as THE best. He drew up tattoos the night before he did them. He was kind of a cocky idiot who didnt like people questioning his designs. Like i said his reputation was for being an artistic genius, People would come from hours away and book over a year in advanced to have a few hours sit with him. He worked with many idiots who could barely tattoo though. Make sure if you go to him its for his reputation, Not the shops.

I wouldnt let the inapropriateness effect me going, IF they have the reputation its be for a reason. If he doesnt have a good reputation run screaming hes likely one of the idiots who is new and still thinks hes to cool for anyone.

20$ is nothing for a deposit by the way. He must be new.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    My artist was straight up inapropriate hitting on me hard but hes an artistic genius and i allowed it through 3 tattoos. I lost my patience right before the last one and told him off pretty hard lol.

That said he was well known as THE best. He drew up tattoos the night before he did them. He was kind of a cocky idiot who didnt like people questioning his designs. Like i said his reputation was for being an artistic genius, People would come from hours away and book over a year in advanced to have a few hours sit with him. He worked with many idiots who could barely tattoo though. Make sure if you go to him its for his reputation, Not the shops.

I wouldnt let the inapropriateness effect me going, IF they have the reputation its be for a reason. If he doesnt have a good reputation run screaming hes likely one of the idiots who is new and still thinks hes to cool for anyone.

I agree about the $20. Long story short, I ended up with a true professional and couldn’t be happier with the simplistic result.

• SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

I agree about the $20. Long story short, I ended up with a true professional and couldn’t be happier with the simplistic result.

Show us a pic!

• SisterSueGetsFit
    Options
    lizery wrote: »

Show us a pic!

Look above, it there. I’ll try to attach another one.

• crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Cute (I think we posted at the same time).