From WW to MFP

theyoginurse
theyoginurse Posts: 82 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I am a WW member who wasn’t having success on the Points Program. I guess I am Old-School who thinks it’s all about calories. If you’re a WW or former WW member and would like to stay connected, add me and let’s help one another stay motivated.

My username on WW Connect is the same as here, if you’re on and would like to stay connected there too.

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,246 Member
    WW wasn't for me. I hated the point system and felt pretty deprived. Just when I got it down, they changed to Points Plus and wanted me to buy all the new gadgets and materials.

I've had great success on MFP! You will, too!
  • theyoginurse
    theyoginurse Posts: 82 Member
    Your reply is so inspiring. I thought I was the only one! I tried so many times to stick with the Points, felt deprived, and end up binge eating. I really feel MFP is fantastic because I am just focusing right now on calories. Makes sense! Glad we connected.
  • trishcarvalho
    trishcarvalho Posts: 4 Member
    I too was doing weight watchers with very little results! I’ve switched to a ketogenic diet and MFP. I like that I can track calories and carbs etc. I have 60lbs to lose and am looking forward to shedding it!!