I almost saw it!

I gained 32 kg’s during my pregnancy, fastforward 7 months post delivery i am down from 92 to 70.1 today, i am almost seeing the number sixty-something! My original weight was 60, so i an really excited to start seeing this number on my scale and i think it will give me a HUGE push and motivation to continue losing the weight! Oh my God i am so excited, even though i am suffering post partum depression but if i saw this number alot of things will change in my self esteem

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    You are obviously doing something right, so just keep on doing it. Well done.

Do remember that the last 10 lbs can be incredibly slow, and a goal of .5 a week is quite reasonable as you don't have as much excess fat to burn, and you don't want to burn valuably muscle just for a faster loss.

Don't panic if the scale wavers up and down a couple of pounds during the week, look for a downward trend over time. A trending app, happyscale or libra, may help.

Cheers, h.
  • FitYoungMom
    FitYoungMom Posts: 12 Member
    Thankyou! Yes that is completely true. Today i’m still the exact same on the scale, no progress. Its like it knows how bad i need to see that number! Haha
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Well done! You will get there. Heck you nearly are.
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Well done!
  • dsromp
    dsromp Posts: 14 Member
    Amazing job!!! You got this!!! Take care of you so you can take care of that sweet little person. ❤️