Need Help with Motivation PLEASE

Options
Hey Everybody,

I could really use some help. I am finding it harder and harder to want to exercise at all. I mean I have tried several different types of exercise but without seeing the scale or even my measurements move down it is getting pretty discouraging. I mean in all honesty the numbers are going up not down. My weigh is almost back up to 238 and that was my highest weight almost 3 years ago and my measurements have gone up by at least an inch.

Right now I am trying to complete the couch to 5K schedule but I don't really see anything happening.

I could really use advise on how to keep myself going.

Thanks!

Replies

• calroseangelo
    Options
    Hello! I'd be more than happy to help motivate and encourage you!! Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have lost 86 pounds and I am kicking my butt into gear to lose the final 29. Feel free to add me!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    been there done that, motivation is 1 thing that can make me or break me.
    For some months i tried to exercise and try to eat "right" and the scale was not going the right direction so I was blaming other things. I decided to actually track my food and stay withing a good range of calories and actually do an exercise I really like, running and listening to my fave music is my thing. I think you should look for something that you like, there are tons of dvds out there, find one that you might like, depending on what you like to do, be that dancing, lifting, interval training, circuit training, specific body part training, etc.

Weigh yourself once and forget about the scale maybe for 2 weeks or 1 month and stick to a good routine, make an appointment for it everyday with 1 or 2 rest days and just do it!

Good luck!