study snacks/recipes?

Options
ameliam412
ameliam412 Posts: 4 Member
I`m trying to diet but tend to lose all self control when it comes to those long draining hours of studying.
Does anyone have advice or recipes they could recommend?

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,854 Member
    Options
    Crock pot. Put it on when you start studying and be ready to eat when you come up for air
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid snacking while studying because it can easily put me over maintenence. I'd suggest knowing what you are gonna make for dinner, and promising yourself that you'll make it when you finish. The most helpful thing I do is sip hot tea while I study and chew gum.
  • ethelleelew
    ethelleelew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chicken or beef broth is good for sipping and the water content fills you up
  • ethelleelew
    ethelleelew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more low calorie recipes with two to four ingredients. I will share one one large can of salsa the family size one. One can of chicken broth and one can of chicken. This makes a Mexican chicken soup and the whole pot is around 600 calories. I recommend staying away from the dollar store can chicken (clover valley) it is nasty. The great value can chicken from Walmart tastes real good with this.
  • toadallykewl
    toadallykewl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try nuts and cheese cubes or mozzerella cheese sticks, theres also those veggie straw chips. Snap peas, celery, cucumbers, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower. I have a great recipe for a homemade dip thats soo awesome i make and its only 3 ingedients. You can eat hummus with veggies as well .. there a great recipe on how to make your own cheez-its, they are really good all you do is buy a bag of cheese like sargento cut in fours or sixes and put on parchment paper ( make sure its parchment and not wax paper cause they wont come up lol lesson learnt the har way lol) but I've also made them in a cake pan and were fine.. but you bake them for like 20-25 mnutes on 250. google recipe for homemade cheese-its , they are easy and taste just like the original ones..but that all depends on what diet your doing on which snack you are wanting.
  • cecile97
    cecile97 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    popcorn! make your own and you can add whatever flavor you like and control the oils/fats/salt. it's perfect for when you just wanna be snacking on something light