Shorties [5' - 5'3"] with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options
Hi everyone!

I myself am 5'1 with about 70 lbs to lose (lost about 40 since March already - yay!) I'm looking for people in a similar situation because I certainly know that those of us who are vertically challenged also have a hard time losing weight.

Replies

• Eliza0720
    Eliza0720 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am currently 5'3 and have about 80 lbs. to lose. I started last month and am down 9lbs. :) feel free to add me!
  • parrotlover
    parrotlover Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and a half! Can i be included!? lol I started MFP again at the end of may and have lost a little over 11 lbs. I want to loose about 20 or 25 more for my first goal. If i can loose more after that I will be thrilled! :)
  • Zombiexdee
    Zombiexdee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'3" ish =) with 110 lbs to lose (from SW). Down 27 so far. Add me =)
  • eandbmom
    eandbmom Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5' 2" with about 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • lady6starlight
    lady6starlight Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I have about 30 more pounds to lose. I started out at 196 and I'm aiming for 146!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    5'3 with 50 lbs to lose :)
  • jjeddy
    jjeddy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, would love to be added. I ma 5'2" with 80 lbs to lose. I'm also 50+ and on several meds which adds to my weight lose difficulty. I have been on MFP several different times, but am trying to maintain my focus. Would love to be apart of your team.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Brooke and stand a whole 5'1!!! I'm concentrated awesome!! I have about 40-50 pounds left to lose. My goal is to be a size 12. For my height, that is still pretty big, but I will be curvy and that is fine by me :)
  • KhalilahSS
    KhalilahSS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Im 5'3 with bout 90lbs to lose, down about 6lbs. WOuld love to have others along with me on this journey. We can add each other.

Lilah
  • thegabbleduck
    thegabbleduck Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I want to loose 40-50lb!
    Nice to see so many shorties in the house!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Lord knows I fit in here at 5'2" and needing to lose 130 pounds! I need friends for encouragement. I am online every day, so I am a friend who can offer lots of encouragement too.
  • Biggpop1
    Biggpop1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5"... I started off with almost 70 to lose, though am down to 20 now.

Good luck!

Edited because I can't do math and need my ticker to tell me how much more there is to go (also, I'd lost abt 20 before joining MFP too :) )
  • 09nat13
    09nat13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Am 5'2 and the same as u I find It hard to Loose Weight to feel free to add me
  • jillyk89
    jillyk89 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hey my fellow shorties! <3
  • emceeoftheburg
    emceeoftheburg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ...BARELY 5' with about 70-80lbs to lose. Nice to know I'm not the only one of my kind. :)
  • beepermad
    beepermad Posts: 198
    Options
    Shorties! I'm 5'3" with about 30 to lose. Go us!
  • Lil_Miz_Whiplash
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and i'm new to MFP so I have no friends as of yet. My plan is to eat healthier and loose some weight slowly until i'm still curvy but a bit fitter. I'm 29 years old, from the Uk and I have a 7 month old son. If any similar shorties can add me that would be awesome, thanks! :smile:
  • JohnZain
    JohnZain Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I lost almost 50lbs on mfp, but I've never really got involved in the forums, just read a lot of success stories, they're really good for motivation I think.
  • Freshstart132
    Options
    Hey
    im trying to loose around 75 pounds and im 5'3". so feel free to add me!!

as they say the more the merrier!!:bigsmile: