Super Cool !

Options
Jessica68
Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
OMG I just tried on a size 11 jean (MUDD brand)..a teen from the neighborhood gave them to me some time back - she thought they'd fit me then since she saw I was losing weight (I wore a 14 then). Sweet thought, but nope. So I just hung them up in my closet and left them there for "one day I'll see".

Well that day was today!!! I managed to squeeze into them! I'm aware that size 11 is for the young girls..so THAT made this even extra cool!!! They zipped and buttoned!!! Of course I'll still buy my size 12's but this was a nice thing to experience today. :happy:

So that was my high for today!!

Replies

• apexmomof5
    apexmomof5 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hurray for you!!! I think you should wear them out tonight and show off! Good job!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looked at your pictures and you have made amazing strides! Keep up the good work!
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    THAT"S FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS, AND YESSSS! YOU SHOULD WEAR THEM OUT TONIGHT TO SHOW OFF! YOU'VE EARNED THAT RIGHT!! (AND YES i AM SHOUTING!!) : )
  • DJackson230
    DJackson230 Posts: 306
    Options
    I am excited for you Jess... This is super cool!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JESS!!!!! Rock yourself in those size 11's!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments! It did feel great to be able to get in them - big motivator to keep on trucking on!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!