18-23 chat!

Options

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I am feeling out of place around here. I don't belong in this age group, I don't belong in over 40yo age group either. I'ma start a " 36 and 3/4 years old excatly" thread.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I feel old because I have no clue what *kitten* means
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I feel old because I have no clue what *kitten* means

It means *kitten*. Or *kitten*. Or *kitten*
  • boehle
    Options
    like a legit baby cat? :D
  • boehle
    Options
    I googled it.
    The Meaning of KITTEN. KITTEN means "Woman who dates older men" So now you know - KITTEN means "Woman who dates older men" - don't thank us. YW! What does KITTEN mean?
    OR
    “Kitten” is a word which the swear word filter uses to replace inappropriate words.
    .. but I like to curse real words.
  • boehle
    Options
    I googled it.
    The Meaning of KITTEN. KITTEN means "Woman who dates older men" So now you know - KITTEN means "Woman who dates older men" - don't thank us. YW! What does KITTEN mean?
    OR
    “Kitten” is a word which the swear word filter uses to replace inappropriate words.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    JEq7EFY.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    4tlx7lc3ws8r.gif

Uh.. Yo! What up, dawg? Putting ish on fleek? YOLO.

This earned an honest to god laugh out loud.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I googled it.
    OR

I first thought it was slang too but it's MFP's way of editing profanity. For example, What the *kitten*.
  • boehle
    Options
    like if you legit curse, it changes it to *kitten* or people are manually just doing it to sub out curse words?
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    like if you legit curse, it changes it to *kitten* or people are manually just doing it to sub out curse words?

It automatically changes to *kitten*
  • Ironandwine69
    Options
    and so is dammit

Is that what you do all night? Try all curse words and see what changes and what doesn't?
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Oh hahaha, testing.
  • KatieNicole95
    KatieNicole95 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I don't see why everyone gets upset when people ask for friends in a certain age group! A lot of times it can be encouraging because people around that age group are recent high school/college graduates, trying to get into the swing of adult life, and also many people that age move into their first house/apartment on their own and are planning their meals for the first time and it's good to have others going through the same situations. I don't think 18-23 meant if you were 24, you couldn't join, shes just looking for people around her age!