Mini Success of the Week!

Options
whittrusty
whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
What was your mini success of the week??

I had a couple:

1. I worked out 6 days this week and burned over 4000 calories!
2. When asked if I wanted a cookie at work the other day, my instant reaction was No....I was amazed that I said "no thanks" before even thinking about it. Woo hoo! :smile:

Replies

• Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Great job! Cookies are the worst! I have such a sweet tooth! :)
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I worked out 6 days this week and burned 4676 calories, almost double my weekly goal. I also ate out 2x this week with friends and still came under my calories for the day by looking at the nutritional info before going to the restaurant and deciding what I was going to eat before I got there... and I stuck to it, I didn't change my mind after getting there.
  • canroadrunner
    canroadrunner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I competed in dragon boat racing today - three 400 m. events and I was able to paddle hard, without stopping, and was an effective team member.
    I turned down the free cookies they were giving out (and it was white chocolate macadamia - my favourite) and ate pretty healthily all day - the red licorice was the exception. Otherwise, fruit, nuts, granola bars, a small zucchini muffin and lots and lots of water.
  • indybrown
    indybrown Posts: 31
    Options
    I finally hit a loss of 20 pounds this week!
    I made it 3 miles today for the first time in walking!
    :happy:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I finally hit a loss of 20 pounds this week!

That's not a mini success...that's big! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!