Looking for support and new friends!!

Options
So this is roughly my 7th time back on here. I say roughly because there really is no telling how many times I have "started over". But this time HAS to be different. If it isn't then I will legit have to buy a new wardrobe and ain't nobody got time for that! Or the money really.

I am looking for friends that will help motivate me and keep me on track.
I'm sarcastic and suffer from daily anxiety that I have been trying to get a handle on for well over a year now so sometimes that can make me withdraw a bit.
I'm not one to constantly "like" or comment on my friends posts so if you are looking for that in a MFP friend, I'm probably not the best choice.

BUT I will interact as much as I can. So add me, friend me, ignore me, whatever floats your boat and hopefully we can motivate each other in this journey!

Replies

• mbyron48
    mbyron48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love to add you and maybe we can help keep each other on track! I am in the same boat - have “started over” more times than I can count and have a closet full of clothes that I’m not going to fit into if I don’t get myself together! I also struggle with anxiety. I will add you and we can reach our goals together :)
  • judylutz
    judylutz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Michele I can so relate ~ I am the queen of starting over and the great thing is we can do this! I am on a mission to stay on track for the next 9 days to get me in shape for Thanksgiving. I've slacked for too long and know that it just takes pushing through those challenging times that trigger sabotage. My weakness always happens at night after 9 pm, usually when I'm done for the day and taking some down time in front of the tv. I will undo everything in just a few hours! That's just a bad habit and I've got a plan in place. How about you?