Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Say something naughty about the profile above and lets get hot!

Sofia_Garcia
Sofia_Garcia Posts: 412 Member
edited November 2017 in Fun and Games
I'm BORED!!! AHAHAH

Say something naughty about the profile above.
if its true then the person you naugthy about clicks (like button for true ) or clicks (Woo button for false!! )

lets the games begin.....

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Yeah, No!
  • Sofia_Garcia
    edited November 2017
    What do you want?
    what do you want from me?
    Its not that simple

• Sofia_Garcia
    edited November 2017
    ok here I go!

Youre so naughty that you sneak out off bed without your other half sences an you run downstairs and fill you're dirty mouth with that last piece of chocolate cake you hiden behind the veggies!!

naughty naughty

santa wont bring you that present!

Nah...i'm out

• Sofia_Garcia
    so dont reply! if you do youre next!

ok here I go!

Youre so naughty that you sneak out off bed without your other half sences an you run downstairs and fill you're dirty mouth with that last piece of chocolate cake you hiden behind the veggies!!

naughty naughty

Nah...i'm out

• dgthom72
    dgthom72 Posts: 1,199 Member

ok here I go!

naughty naughty

Nah...i'm out

Sophia_Garcia is eating her chocolate cake in her open button down shirt.... nothing else..... feeling frisky in the fridge.... her thoughts get naughtier....
  • Sofia_Garcia
    edited November 2017

ok here I go!

naughty naughty

Nah...i'm out

how did you guess im messy?! ahahah

@dgthom72 wakes up in the middle of the nigh, wet and bit disturbed with what just happen! he gets up and runs to the bathroom so his mom doesnt see what he just did. he takes his clothes off wile thinking about what his girlfriend would do if she was there right now! would she freak out or just grab him strong and firmily and make him feel good?
    Then he jumps into the shower and moves is hand slowly up and down, up and down making it all white and slipery has he washes himself with some soap to clean the pee off his body!
    This was a wet dream he didint want to have again!

this is naughty

naughty naughty boy

santa will not bring you presents this year those sheets where expensive you should had wash them instead of putting then on the trash can outside!!!!
  • You remind me of my next ex-wife.
  • Sofia_Garcia
    You remind me of my next ex-wife.

im already married guapo! but if i get a divorce you can be my next ex fling!!
  • Sofia_Garcia
    I messed it up @Sofia_Garcia

ahahahhaa

ok go..... naughty but not to naughty dont forget that
  • dgthom72
    Why not too naughty? You have limits?? Ha. Didn’t know there were rules...
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Those eyes still pierce through the darkness ;)
  • dgthom72
    Her naughtiness deals with her chat time with her Italian on line stud and what she is doing beneath those covers in bed while dreaming of him.

Naughty time!!