New Plan for me! Much happier!

I have not been using my Fitbit to track my steps or workouts and I am not following a specific diet. I am a much happier person and less stressed. My plan is to make better food choices, eat less sugar and get my exercise in 4 to 6 days a week. I am Loving Life!

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I think I remember your earlier post about wanting to disconnect the Fitbit. Good for you on making adjustments that make you happier! Good luck. :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Excellent!

It's nice when we can find something that works for us. I am finding that loosening my grip on the logging/calorie tracking is making a positive difference in my life as well.
  • dwilliamca
    dwilliamca Posts: 325 Member
    Sounds like a good plan. I think it is easy to burn out if we ask too much of ourselves. I try to do some mild to moderate exercise at home 3 or 4 days a week and feel good about it. I eat healthy foods but allow myself goodies as well. I don't eat much sugar but do use sugar substitutes. I stick to 1200 or 1300 calories most days which for me is effort enough, and so far I'm still losing. My diary is open to friends if you are interested in comparing.
  • JoLightensUp
    JoLightensUp Posts: 140 Member
    That's great! Sounds like you have found the right path for yourself.

I think a Fitbit might just add stress for me so have decided not to get one.