vegans or plant based eaters

Options

Replies

• JodyFit13
    JodyFit13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’ll go first....My husband and I are taking a short road trip for the entire weekend. We’ll be hiking on the bluffs of the Mississippi River and relaxing in a beautiful hotel. Sounds nice? Yeah and he’s asked me NOT to make eating and food the focus of our weekend. My challenge will be to order creatively in the local restaurants and may need to skip or modify meals. Wish me luck and let me know how your doing this weekend. ❤️
  • Cush_la
    Cush_la Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    good luck Jody ... we in New Zealand don't do thankgiving here thank god as xmas is bad enough
    but loads of planning with testing some yummy plant based vegan foods i.e just made vegan fudgy black bean brownies o0o so good so fudgy .... dairy free key lime cheese cake I want all the yum food but want to keep it vegan and as plant based as i can
  • twobyflor
    twobyflor Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I’m going vegan just so I can proudly wear a shirt that says, “I’ve got 99 problems but protein ain’t one!”

But seriously: due to allergies, it’s been hard to eat vegan, but I eat plant-based as much as possible.
  • Cush_la
    Options
    omg love the sound of that Tee <3
  • Cush_la
    Options
    <3
  • Cush_la
    Options
    <3
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Vegan whole foods plant based here for over a year. feel free to add me.
  • Nomseys
    Nomseys Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I’m not a vegan but I’m very plant based and normally avoid processed foods, sugar, diary, gluten.
  • Cush_la
    Options
    <3
  • Goldie14
    Goldie14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I’ve been vegan for just over a year now with my 1yo daughter my SO and my sons are omnivores. I was long term vegetarian before. Since being vegan I’ve found it hard to track my food though and recently my weight has started to creep up so need motivation from other vegans to track
  • tpcmv2003
    tpcmv2003 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Life-long vegetarian here, always like looking at fellow veggie/ vegan diaries. Add me!
  • Cush_la
    Options
    <3
  • FaithGonzalesss
    FaithGonzalesss Posts: 39 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ive been vegan for about 4 months now. Ive lost alot of weight but its starting to go up. It may just be water weight or hormonal/period weight but ive also been eating more than my normal this week so i haven't been feeling the greatest. But my vegan experience has been amazing.
  • JournalingBelle
    JournalingBelle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my vegan journey. Not having much of a choice because of food allergies. I really enjoy finding new vegan recipes.
  • Cush_la
    Options
    <3
  • Mindfullyjo
    Mindfullyjo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've had years of being vegetarian and years being occational meat eater. And we eat a lot of vegan-based foods in our household, especially lovely as we have an allotment and grow our own vegetables, beans for drying etc. I would like to gradually find ways to cut dairy (good cheese is my big downfall!) So hope to start with some nice veggie dips and pates over Christmas. Yes please to friends posting here!
  • Cush_la
    Options
    :)
  • Cush_la
    Options
    <3
  • Cush_la
    Options
    :)
  • Cush_la
    Options
    o:) loving all my new vegan/plant based friends or ones keen to see what the eating lifestyle is like