my dog has eyebrows.....

Options
princess0lexi
princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
i am bored and figured i would share some pictures of my dog, she has eyebrows and looks really funny....some times she looks angry or mad with them and some times she just looks plain old lol. what do you think and do you got a pet with a funny pattern?? xwebl8fxe06m.jpg
xvsip7dy0ouo.jpg
47yy7mbjmidc.jpg

Replies

• _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Funn
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    Your dog has nicer eyebrows than some of the eyebrows I've seen on some girls :D

I just noticed I had written you're instead of your. I Edited it and fixed it for @TeacupsAndToning :D

that is very true
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Yay! Looks kinda like the dog from Fraggle Rock, if I'm remembering him right.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Cutie pie!
    I can't upload photos so you'll just have to take my word for it. I have two cats one is black and white (Neo from the Matrix because he's binary). He has black patches in geometric shapes -a circle, a square and a triangle. Should have named him Geo
    My other cat is Peni. Short for Penicillium because her colouring is like different species of bread mold, all mottled and muted tans whites and grey. Very pretty. We never write down anything in the possessive form for her though
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    My dog has eyebrows, too. :)

dxvxjl9iet3c.jpg
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    wiki+ukulele+My_dog_has_fleas+copy.jpg
  • princess0lexi
    Options
    Yay! Looks kinda like the dog from Fraggle Rock, if I'm remembering him right.

well what do you know maybe lol ves3hdl5pqd5.jpg
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    What a cool looking dog!!!
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    What a development