High impact sports bras

Options
Are there any...extra busty...ladies that have found an awesome sports bra they would reccomend? Preferrably something reasonably priced I can order online. Ive been wearing 6 cheaper sports bras when I run and it would be fantastic to get one (or 2) that can hold these girls down!!

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I love Panache sports bras. They cater exclusively to larger cup sizes. They're a little pricey, but Amazon sometimes has them on sale, and I think they're well worth the cost.
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've been happy with Glamorize, everything stays put and they are reasonably priced on Amazon.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Anita, Panache, Moving Comfort... All good and bomb-proof (I wear a 32F).

Barenecessities.com, herroom.com, and titlenine.com are all good websites for bras here in the US.

Edited to add: Dick's Sporting Goods sells extended sizes for Panache online--it took me a lot of trial and error to get my size correct with them, but I could order them online and then return the ones that didn't fit to the store.

Also--Anita are the sister brand of Rosa Faia--I've been fitted into Rosa Faia bras at my bra fitter and I love them as my everyday bra--I've found sizing to be the same between the two.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I wear a 30FF and love my Freya sports bras for running. I get them online from Figleaves.
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thank you so much for the recommendations! Ill look those up! :)
  • ashharris424
    ashharris424 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Target has some of the front zip ones for around $25. They have a lot of support and are so much easier to get out of when you're all sweaty from working out!