Need to lose weight!!!

Options
Hi my name Arlene 29 years YOUNG! ; ) I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been in my life :grumble: I have three girls plus my hubby has two so that makes a total of 5 kids, whom are with us all the time. I work a full time job so when I get off I feel so tired. I need some motivation ( who doesn't) as much as my hubby :heart: tells me how beautiful I am and encourages to work out tries to be my support I just cant get motivated! So I am hoping by joining my fitness pal and meeting new people who are in the same boat as I am hopefully I can get more motivated! ADD ME!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• melindafritz
    Options
    sending request
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Nice to meet you!

My name is Alyssah and I am 21 years old and have two beautiful boys ages 3.5 and 2 weeks. I am a full time working mom and started this weight loss journey at the heaviest weight I have ever been. I am also looking for encouraging friends and would love to be a motivational friend on this weight loss journey! I sent you a friend request, good luck on your weight loss.

We can do this!
  • hoyoo3
    hoyoo3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Ramsa I'm 26 got 3 kids 1 girl 2 boys at the moment at my heaviest weight. I hope I can meet people on here that can motivate me and get inspiration from.