Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Binge eating

I tried to control my food intake during the weekdays and have 1 day of mindless eating. I love dessert so much and not having them make me grumppy.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Then stop that. Eat so that you don't feel deprived.
  • jessica91b17
    jessica91b17 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm not sure which method works for me. I have had a really hard time with binge eating lately and while I haven't gained too much weight back yet, I'm having a lot of stomach aches and issues with feeling tired. Right now I'm just trying to give myself an option to have more calories on some days but still have a limit so it doesn't get completely out of control.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    My daily dessert is a serving of chocolate chips with pecans or almonds. This treat for some reason doesn't cause me to have sugar cravings but if I eat a cookie or brownie I want to keep eating.
  • foreverhealthy3
    foreverhealthy3 Posts: 111 Member
    I just joined today; and t his is a problem for me also, binge eating disorder. today on amazon, I found a free ebook
    Never Binge Again: Reprogram Yourself to Think Like a Permanently Thin Person. Stop Overeating and Binge Eating and Stick to the Food Plan of Your Choice
    om amazon, see if it has some pointers, I can apply