Jillian Michael's Extreme Shed and Shred

Has anyone done this? Thoughts? I've done JM 30DS and Hardbody and really liked those!

Replies

• ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    I have 8 Jillian videos and love it. I actually did not like the Hard Body one as well since it seemed to stray from her normal routine even though its a great workout. All of her videos are great!!!
  • Beautifullymadetoday
    Beautifullymadetoday Posts: 36 Member
    i did it it was very hard to stick to. because i had eight hours of school, homework and chores
    ITS very time consuming but i sawl results in my are i went from 10 push ups without stoping to 35.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    i did it it was very hard to stick to. because i had eight hours of school, homework and chores
    ITS very time consuming but i sawl results in my are i went from 10 push ups without stoping to 35.

Nice job on the pushups!
  • jgetzler
    jgetzler Posts: 23
    Extreme shed and shred is 2 levels, which she says you should do together to make it an hour workout. Level 1 is okay- it incorporates a lot of different things, I dont think its that hard. Level 2 is crazy. A lot of hard moves and she asks you to do them one armed or on one leg. Definitely more extreme than level 1.