Regain After Gastric Bypass - my full story

Options
2»

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    OP started this thread 2 years ago, so any responses to her likely won't get seen. :)

How did you respond to it if you did not see it. :)

Won't get seen BY HER.

Few post and most are just readers for many different reasons.
  • carbos101
    carbos101 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What is a "Necrothread?" Thx
  • carbos101
    carbos101 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I got it -- thx.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Information can be informative, and helpful, no matter how old it is. Doesn’t matter if the OP sees it or not. Perhaps this is why it’s available in the search feature, rather than deleted.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Information can be informative, and helpful, no matter how old it is. Doesn’t matter if the OP sees it or not. Perhaps this is why it’s available in the search feature, rather than deleted.
    Conversely, there are hundreds if not thousands of unuseful threads that are full of misinformation that one can use the search bar to find. I doubt that's a function of posts being helpful and informative (or not as the case maybe), rather it's a function of how most forums on the internet work.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    It’s up to the seeker of information to decide for themselves whether or not it’s useful to them or not. Misinformation, outright incorrect, as well as fact available in any Google search you care to search on the internet. Up to us as individuals to decide whether or not it’s useful to them personally.