Fitness Blender 4 week meal plan, PDF, has anyone tried it???

Options
I have been using the fitness blender videos online (for free) and it's an awesome workout. I saw they now have a 4 week meal plan and guide. Has anyone tried it yet? I signed up for Scribd and paid $8.99, and it was removed before I could download it! Argh.

Replies

• jnburtman
    jnburtman Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yea, I'm doing the fitness blender 8 week burn and firm one, and it's no joke. Luckily I was doing intervals on the treadmill at my gym before I started this workout. I haven't been to the gym since, and I swear I'm getting a much better working with this.
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I’m currently doing the first FB30 and just finished my first week. They really pack in a lot of work in such a short amount of time! A home workout has never challenged me more.

I looked into the plan, but I haven’t bought into it yet. They’re under the impression that you have to “eat clean” to see results and I find that silly.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    They have changed it. Get in touch with them, they might provide you with the old PDF anyway and would likely refund you.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans/4-week-meal-plan-eat-real-food-and-feel-great

I use their workouts but have no need for meal plans so haven't tried it. I just eat how I've always eaten but in smaller portions.
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    I’m currently doing the first FB30 and just finished my first week. They really pack in a lot of work in such a short amount of time! A home workout has never challenged me more.

I looked into the plan, but I haven’t bought into it yet. They’re under the impression that you have to “eat clean” to see results and I find that silly.

Sort of. They do throw around the word clean and that for sure grates on me but they do also show them having a glass of wine/beer, eating out etc. So I'd say they're more about moderation and have unfortunately jumped on a phrase with little meaning and that actually doesn't really apply to what they do. I'd prefer it if they just said nutrient dense!
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Sort of. They do throw around the word clean and that for sure grates on me but they do also show them having a glass of wine/beer, eating out etc. So I'd say they're more about moderation and have unfortunately jumped on a phrase with little meaning and that actually doesn't really apply to what they do. I'd prefer it if they just said nutrient dense!

Thanks for the clarification! I’m new to FB and I don’t know much about them yet. They’re an adorable couple!
  • VintageFeline
    Options

Thanks for the clarification! I’m new to FB and I don’t know much about them yet. They’re an adorable couple!

I've been using them for about two years and I too did the eye roll at first with the whole "clean" thing. They've actually been using it less and less and Kelli has done some videos talking about moderation and living life and not getting caught up in having a "perfect" diet recently. It's a direction change I'm enjoying because I love just about everything else they do.
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I follow FB workouts to a T but haven't looked into their food plan yet. They're still pretty awesome though.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Can I stream fitness blender on my roku or do I have to pull it up on a computer/phone? I've been meaning to check them out as a change of pace from my DVDs.
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Can I stream fitness blender on my roku or do I have to pull it up on a computer/phone? I've been meaning to check them out as a change of pace from my DVDs.

If you can get Youtube then you'll be able to. I can't help other than that though, dunno what roku is!
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

If you can get Youtube then you'll be able to. I can't help other than that though, dunno what roku is!

It's a little doohicky thingamawhatsit I plug into the back of my TV that let's me stream stuff on the TV. I was searching for FB and didn't find it, but I'm sure I can get onto youtube. Thanks!
  • VintageFeline
    Options

It's a little doohicky thingamawhatsit I plug into the back of my TV that let's me stream stuff on the TV. I was searching for FB and didn't find it, but I'm sure I can get onto youtube. Thanks!

Ah I know the sort of wotsit you mean. Yeah everything is on Youtube and their own website. Obviously there's more features on the website but for dipping in and out of workouts Youtube is fine.