Curves members

Options
Joining soon good idea not sure
Was a member several years back it worked but I gave up went back to eating sugar

Replies

• shanapadilla2
    shanapadilla2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been a curves member since 2003, on and off. It does work, I lost 80 lbs and kept it off for 10 years. But like anything else, it is about what effort you put in. 30 min of exercise will not to make that big of an impact unless you make long term nurtional changes along with it.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    gfjazz wrote: »
    Was a member several years back it worked but I gave up went back to eating sugar

What does Curves have to do with eating sugar? We're talking about the gym chain, right?
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I loved Curves when I went several years ago. But the contract is a bit oneerous for me, last I checked there were no month to month options. And it was much less fun when my I lost my gym buddy and was going on my own.
  • Dreamyriver
    Dreamyriver Posts: 91 Member
    Options

What does Curves have to do with eating sugar? We're talking about the gym chain, right?

They also offer an eating plan, Curves Complete, in conjunction with the exercise. It's basically portion control.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I also had great success going to Curves years ago--about 15 years ago--not following any diet just doing the circuit. I lost many inches. Unfortunately, where I live now, does not have a Curves.
  • lgsarah83
    lgsarah83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Am actually thinking of doing the curves diet again. I lost few stone on it years ago but have put on lot weight since then. Is the new diet very different from the old one which I have?
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options

They also offer an eating plan, Curves Complete, in conjunction with the exercise. It's basically portion control.

Ah, OK.