10 years difference

Options
brdnw
brdnw Posts: 565 Member
This picture on the left just popped up on my facebook timeline today and it was 10 years ago. I thought it was interesting to see the difference between then and now. I weighed probably somewhere in the 240+ish in this picture and was trending eventually to my max of 285lbs. I think in hindsight it really shows in my face that I didn't have a healthy diet then.

A few years later I committed to joining a gym and focusing on my diet and just staying consistent and have done so ever since. Overall I went from 285 to 190lbs (though i'm 212 in the photo on the right) and my best advice would be to be consistent with your diet / activity and just commit some time to it.

8re6a7re9895.png

Replies

• SarahR2412
    SarahR2412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome change!! I’m now at maintenance after losing 98lbs!! Eeeek looking forward to the challenge but also nervous! Good luck on your continuing journey, looking brilliant
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fabulous and probably feel that way too! Thanks for sharing
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier and healthier now, congrats!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good work!!
  • ms_maruska
    ms_maruska Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would even recognize you :) awesome!
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    You look like a different person. If I'd known who you were 10 years ago, I'd have walked past you 10 years later because I wouldn't have recognised you.

I think that makes sense
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!