Complete this Entry Results

Options
At least on mine it tells me "if every day was like today" you'd weigh ??? in 5 weeks.

Has anyone met this goal by staying on track logging foods?

Example: mine says for today I would weigh 206.2lbs in 5 weeks. I currently weigh about 212lbs.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    For most people it’s inaccurate, mainly because 1. you have to eat that EXACT number of calories every single day for the next five weeks, and 2. it doesn’t account for normal weight fluctuations.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Yeh I know it is like everything else just an estimate based on certain things. Like these fitness trackers, I am sure every person burns calories differently. So if two people did the same workout side by side with the same tracker it would probably be close to the same calorie burn.

I was just wondering if anyone especially those who may meal prep everyday see results that closely match.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    That's a little over 1 lb per week. It's certainly achievable unless you have less than 20 lbs to lose, then it would take a bit longer.
    The reason it's inaccurate for many people is that they're not consistent in their calorie intake and activity level.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Yeh totally understand and as I said you would need to do like meal prep and stick with it without deviation.

I have about 30-40lbs to lose. I am about 212lbs and goal weight of 180lbs. Major goal would be 170lbs for which I have not seen since I was like maybe 13yo. ;-)