Hey everybody.

Options
SuperJustin1
SuperJustin1 Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I’m new to MFP.
I’ve worked hard on the exercise this year, what I’ve been lacking is knowledge of eating right, so I’m here to learn from others how to eat for purpose and with a little support and discipline I hope to transform my body in the upcoming months/years. Wish me luck

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You can google "healthy plate", "healthy food" till the cows come home; there really is no such thing as "eating right" - a healthy diet is varied and balanced, enough of all you need every day, but not too much of anything over time. Healthy eating habits is, in addition to a healthy diet, a relaxed attitude towards food and eating, paying some attention to nutrition, but also allowing oneself pleasure from eating.
  • marygraci999
    marygraci999 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I’m new to MFP.
    I’ve worked hard on the exercise this year, what I’ve been lacking is knowledge of eating right, so I’m here to learn from others how to eat for purpose and with a little support and discipline I hope to transform my body in the upcoming months/years. Wish me luck

Theres tons of healthy recipes online.. Make sure you sign up for the newletters and they will send you recipes daily so you wont have to go looking.. I hope this helps.. Feel free to hit me up if you need more help..