Looking for FP friends.

Options
Hi there, I've been a member of FP since October of last year, and have fallen off the wagon a couple times with counting calories and exercise. And thought if I had more FP friends that it might motivate me and I could probably motivate and encourage as well. So if you're looking for an FP pal, I'm here! Thanks :)

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Been here since June last year and did really well and lost 25 lbs and then fell off the wagon. I just recommitted last week.

Maybe we can help push each other to make it this time! :flowerforyou:
  • BEEKER8897
    BEEKER8897 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I just got your friend request. Let's do this :)
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello fellow mfpers add me !! :drinker:
  • TaraArriola
    Options
    Count me in as a friend. I need all the motivation I can get. I have only been doing this for a little over a week.
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am just starting but I have been on and off the fitness band wagon several times. I would love to have some people to help motivate me along the way. I would try my best to motivate as well. Feel free to add me.:drinker:
  • labreemike
    labreemike Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm two weeks into a recovery from a wagon fall. I'm new to MFP and need all the friends I can get.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Anyone needs friends, I try to be as supportive as I can!
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I truly believe you can never have enough support. I'll hit add for all of you and if post later and want to add me, feel free!

Lisa
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    I'm always looking for encouragement, too! It's easier to encourage others than myself. :laugh:
  • julialee
    julialee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will be glad to join you and try to provide some motivation as well! I have a few friends on here, but I could definitely use more!
  • BrandiPants
    BrandiPants Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am brand new to mfp and I have a long road ahead of me so I can use all the friends, motivation, and encouragement I can get and I would love to be able to return the favor!
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi Neighbour...add me as a friend!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I have only been on MFP for about a month, but I have found a lot of great folks. I agree that without the support this weight loss thing can be like having your head shaved with a cheese grater. I have made slow steady progress, and I attribute it to all of the great support and information that I've found on this site. Any of you guys that would like to add me as your friend, please feel free. Wishing all of you the best of luck and hope to see you around.

Chris :flowerforyou:
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm fairly new to this as well. I joined a few months ago but just committed about a week ago... I'm determined to make it through this time, and the support from other MFP'ers has been a great help so far! I'll gladly add you, and if anyone wants to add me, that would be great as well!