Newbie with some boobies

Options
Hi everyone

Ive perused this website so many times and tonight I finally took the plunge. I have never been much of an exercise fan but thats all changed over the last few days. I just completed day 3 of the 30 Day Shred and I am really confident that I will lose some of this flab, Im not hugly overweight but the belly and moobs have to go!

The things I will struggle at are definitely going to be nutrition. I am always hungry and have to be careful what I eat.

Looking forward to getting to know people and all their success stories.

QC

Replies

• mariahays
    mariahays Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrot,
    I have done 30 day shred, loved it. Now Ripped in 30 - this one I really do feel the burn and more of a muscle workout.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    Not a newbie, but I do have some boonies!! loved the 30 day shred!!! Feel free to add!
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    In. Because: boobies!
    And seriously, good luck. :)
    Oh, feel free to add too.
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hehe nice carrot! Welcome, and feel free to add.
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oldie but done 30DS and now doing second round of Ripped in 30!!
    Good luck!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hi Carrot! Welcome, and feel free to add me!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hi newbie w/the boobies .. i'm not a newbie but I have lost a lot of my boobies...feel free to add , and good luck to you! :bigsmile:
  • katemoss09
    Options
    Hi my name is Kate Moss. The reason I'm starting Myfitnesspal is because last month I broke up with my first boyfriend of 2 1/2 years. I realized I wasn't happy with myself anymore, I didn't even know what made me happy. I relied on my boyfriend for love and if I didn't get enough or what I expected, I turned to fast food. McDonalds became my best friend! And truly ever since I was a child I turned to food to "nurture" my feelings. And so I have struggled with my weight for many years. I've always known what to do and how to get healthy, but I never put any ambition in doing so. I started this lifestyle change July 1, 2013, first thing was first no more fast food. So I set a goal for myself of 30 days without fast food! And I completed successfully! Also I started taking a fat burner called Therm-o Fusion, created by this local company called Bio Fusion here in SD. I didy research on this stuff because I've always been skeptical about weight loss aids. Most are cop-outs. But this stuff works! In turn I've cut my soda intake to about 1 can of soda every two weeks and I drink 64-96 oz of water a day. Last week I started doing Jillian Micheals' 30 day shred. I also quit smoking this week on Chantix and so I walk about a mile on both of my 15 minute breaks. And 6 times a week I walk a little over a mile in the evenings with my dog. I also do a few yoga poses in the morning to wake me up. Breaking up with my boyfriend was one of the hardest things I've done in my life so far, I love him, but I need to discover how to love myself. Thus the reason I titled my page Dating Myself. I'm going focus on my health and what makes me happy!

I'm on day 9 of 30 day shred and I feel great!! Just keep it up!!