MFP Meet-up

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
We’re all going. Who’s carpooling? What shenanigans are happening on the way? And will we ever settle on a meeting place for all of us?!

Replies

• caco_ethes
    Options
    Obviously. I’m not meeting up with the likes of @kinetixtrainer2 or @WorkerDrone83 without prior proof they aren’t crazy
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Obviously. I’m not meeting up with the likes of kinetixtrainer2 or WorkerDrone83 without prior proof they aren’t crazy

I'll send you the results of my latest psychological evaluation. Do you also want nudes and a sample of my hair doll collection?

• caco_ethes
    Options
    Everyone will probably want to meet in North Dakota, I’m assuming. Center of the continent and everything. I have room for about 200, depending on how tall we can stack people.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Will this be organized and co-ordinated? Will there be a headcount plus an official decision on how many tasty pastries per person? Can I bring my roach (not that I have a choice)
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    Everyone will probably want to meet in North Dakota, I’m assuming. Center of the continent and everything. I have room for about 200, depending on how tall we can stack people.

Is that counting the space in the cold garage?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Haha. I love that this is turning into a huge slumber party. I'm totally down.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Haha. I love that this is turning into a huge slumber party. I'm totally down.

Is that a volunteer for the bottom of a stack?
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Will this be organized and co-ordinated? Will there be a headcount plus an official decision on how many tasty pastries per person? Can I bring my roach (not that I have a choice)

I have excel spreadsheets for sleeping arrangements and meals ready to go. Does your roach have friends?
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

I have excel spreadsheets for sleeping arrangements and meals ready to go. Does your roach have friends?

A few thousand, but they don't take up much space. Perhaps each person can get their own personal roach to follow them around. They do have food requests and they like feet if this won't be an issue.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

A few thousand, but they don't take up much space. Perhaps each person can get their own personal roach to follow them around. They do have food requests and they like feet if this won't be an issue.

Well I hear some mfp people are in to feet so this may be an issue.

I told you that was a one time request!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Oh, they can have mine. I want new ones anyway.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Obviously. I’m not meeting up with the likes of kinetixtrainer2 or WorkerDrone83 without prior proof they aren’t crazy

I'll send you the results of my latest psychological evaluation. Do you also want nudes and a sample of my hair doll collection?

So compliant! We can probably skip yours altogether.

Well, except the.. you know.