What’s the worst thing your mother in law has done/said?

Options
124»

Replies

• GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Reading all these comments confirm to me...hurt people HURT PEOPLE.
    If you are a victum of being hurt, realize they do as has been done to them....even further...if not done to them a genetic fault.

Frankly, stop having relations just cause you have an itch or at least get protection.....most men will try to talk you into not having c**doms. Men, were c**doms cause she will allege later she is allergic to BC.

Overall..BE SMART. Gonna cost you over 100K to raise a child.

Huh????
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    My ex MIL and her mother screamed at me that my first daughter was going to hell because I didn’t want her baptized... she had just died a few hours earlier.

So sorry for your loss. And so glad you don't have that MIL anymore.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    If you are a victum of being hurt, realize they do as has been done to them....even further...if not done to them a genetic fault.

Frankly, stop having relations just cause you have an itch or at least get protection.....most men will try to talk you into not having c**doms. Men, were c**doms cause she will allege later she is allergic to BC.

Having been hurt is no excuse for hurting people. People hurt people because they are WEAK, and unhappy. People who are strong rise above what has been done to them. You might mean that statement to be helpful, but it will some people angry.

As for your second paragraph, it has nothing to do with this thread.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Wtf?!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

Wtf?!

What part of "Men, were c**doms cause she will allege later she is allergic to BC." don't you understand? Gawd mother-in-laws amirite? :lol:

I don’t think I’ve had that conversation with any of my mother inlaws lol.
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options

Wtf?!

What part of "Men, were c**doms cause she will allege later she is allergic to BC." don't you understand? Gawd mother-in-laws amirite? :lol:

I don’t think I’ve had that conversation with any of my mother inlaws lol.

I'm thinking she thought she should cover it in case none of her scorned ex-lovers have found him yet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    My mother-in-law loves me.

It's probably because I treat her daughter like gold.

(she deserves it)

Your gal is a lucky woman..sure is :)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Mine moved in with us for a month 7 years ago!

Mine too. She eventually was forced to move out just before the divorce proceedings. In the time she was staying with us she told my son (who was 4 at the time) that I didn't want her to eat. He came in and asked me why I didn't want nana to eat. She would also steal food from my fridge. Food that I repeatedly offered and would gladly have given, but she felt it was better to steal it while I was out and deny ever doing it!! The list goes on...and on....and on
  • bstanb01
    bstanb01 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sold us a house and then bought it back out from under us because we wanted to fix the foundation, rented it out to someone that we all disliked because she was willing to spread gossip about me, wrote her son a 3 page letter about how he won't make anything of his life and how she's hurt that he was "mean" to her husband (who has previously choked her son), and then told everyone she could that I'm crazy until I decided to be the bigger person and invite her out to lunch and shopping with my mother, grandmother, and I, and now apparently I'm an angel sent from heaven again.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Wasn't what she said but what she didn't say..
    Like when my first hub went out on the town he'd spend the weekend at their place because it was close to the club... didn't tell me he bought company home with him though..
    Oh and she always called me Jodie .. my name is Joanne :/
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    My Mother In-Law was an Angel and made me feel Loved and accepted every day since the day we met! God rest her soul! :'(

My Mother on the other hand.................. :confounded: