Weight/powerlifting friends

Options
Hi all I've just lost 50kgs and got into powerlifting and looking for some friends, I like food, coffee, inapporiate jokes and lifting heavy things

Replies

• thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hey you had me at Inappropriate jokes and coffee...what a combo...lifting heavy sh!!!tt is a nice bonus to....you must be quite the man eater lol I'm Josh, can we be friends?
  • ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey, me too! I'm pretty new to programmed lifting but I'd like to compete within a year or two on my university's team.

You should check out Mark Bell's powercast if you haven't already! It's a good way to waste an hour or two during the slow periods at work/school/in daily life, and the discussions can be both funny and inspiring.
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey you had me at Inappropriate jokes and coffee...what a combo...lifting heavy sh!!!tt is a nice bonus to....you must be quite the man eater lol I'm Josh, can we be friends?

Sorry but I only eat my husband
  • _fenrir
    _fenrir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Josh got owned
  • thapainmaker
    Options

@Elise_healthy4life wow don't flatter yourself darling I was just completing your personality not hitting on you, that's not my style here on MFP.... I actually live in the real world and ohhh I'm also married :wink:
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options

@Elise_healthy4life wow don't flatter yourself darling I was just completing your personality not hitting on you, that's not my style here on MFP.... I actually live in the real world and ohhh I'm also married :wink:

Well I guess we both took each other the wrong way turns out emojis don't work on the app, but I do have a lot of guy friends I get along better with men guess you could say like minded in a lot of things
  • thapainmaker
    Options
    agreed thanks for that
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options

@thapainmaker....you posted on another board that youre going through a divorce...im confused?
  • thapainmaker
    Options
    "going through" as in I just asked her to leave 2 weeks ago
  • thapainmaker
    Options
    you want my cell we can talk about it further
  • thapainmaker
    Options
    my address, we can talk over a beer if your really that interested...I see your clearly keeping tabs on me. I don't lie about my personal life...l
  • thapainmaker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I'm still not going around banging other girls, ya *kitten*$ole* i think that's what I really meant to write....My bad @hoppgeorge
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add