spending the holiday alone..

Options
2»

Replies

• brendanwhite84
    brendanwhite84 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    TheHawk007 wrote: »
    Had breakfast with my best friend, his 3 kids, his girlfriend and her son, and the oldest daughter (20) had her boyfriend over. It was nice. A bit haphazard, since some wanted chocolate chips with their pancakes. I'll be punching in my numbers soon. Motorsheen, may you get a wishbone lodged in your throat. Hating? On Thanksgiving? Stay classy..........

Well, good thing you aren't hating on Thanksgiving...

1050632.jpg?b64lines=IFNPLCBNUi4gTUFMTE9ZLCBJVCBTRUVNUwogVEhBVCBUSEUgQ0FUIEhBUyBCRUVOCiBDQVVHSFQuLi4gQlkgVEhFIFZFUlkKIFBFUlNPTiBUSEFUIFdBUyBUUllJTkcgVE8KIENBVENIIEhJTS4=
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Had breakfast with my best friend, his 3 kids, his girlfriend and her son, and the oldest daughter (20) had her boyfriend over. It was nice. A bit haphazard, since some wanted chocolate chips with their pancakes. I'll be punching in my numbers soon. Motorsheen, may you get a wishbone lodged in your throat. Hating? On Thanksgiving? Stay classy..........

Sorry if my defense of Canada was not to your liking. Enjoy your day.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

Lighten Up, Grandpa.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options

Sorry if my defense of Canada was not to your liking. Enjoy your day.

Meseeks is a pro Canada, don’t worry. She’s just an extreme pacifist.

Source: am Canada
  • TheHawk007
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Lighten Up, Grandpa.

Chill out, punk
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm alone because I'm sick and currently contagious. Now I just need something to binge watch.
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm alone because I'm sick and currently contagious. Now I just need something to binge watch.

May I suggest the magic school bus?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    snb301 wrote: »
    anyone else spending your holiday alone?? well I am.anyone wanna chat just message me.

WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME!
  • TheHawk007
    Options
    Sorry to hear that:

Cops, funniest comedy I know, in on WGN
    Skyfall coming up on SYFY
    Godfather 1, 2, 3 on AMC
    Hope you feel better soon
  • Motorsheen
    edited November 2017
    Options

Lighten Up, Grandpa.

Chill out, punk

Shut your *kitten* mouth.

... and stop acting like the lil' *kitten* that you are.

Edit: Sheesh, I'm a lil embarrassed that I typed the response you see above. That's so not like me.
    I'm just chalking it up to an overdose of Thanksgiving Dinner..... and not particularly being in the mood to take any smack from some old guy.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »

Lighten Up, Grandpa.

Chill out, punk

Shut your *kitten* mouth.

... and stop acting like the lil' *kitten* that you are.

Don’t tell me what to do.

Oh..... Hi!
  • snb301
    snb301 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow lol
  • prashantwarathe96
    Options
    anyone else spending your holiday alone?? well I am.anyone wanna chat just message me.

Heyo
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    wow lol

Family fight on Thanksgiving Day is a must