In need of friends that post often

Hey guys! I have found that it really helps me stay focused on my goals to go through my friend feed and see how everyone is doing, but I would love to see more! I like any sort of health/food/weight loss/ workout updates. Please help me out and friend me :) comment below if your in the same boat:) maybe we have help each other.

Replies

• keepnguyening
    keepnguyening Posts: 6 Member
    Same here!
  • SassyMabel
    SassyMabel Posts: 2 Member
    I could definitely use a friend. Friend me!!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Add me if you like. I post updates and support every day.
  • Add me! I need more active friends. I have a few, but a lot seem to stop logging after a week or two.
  • bryerangel
    bryerangel Posts: 30 Member
    Add me !! You are so right so much more fun with friends ;)
  • sbrya0362
    sbrya0362 Posts: 8 Member
    Hiii feel free to Add mw
  • pinkkittyayh
    pinkkittyayh Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here literally every day.
  • Luxduca
    Luxduca Posts: 979 Member
    Whenever you want
  • PlumPetals
    PlumPetals Posts: 5 Member
    Me too! I just joined about a week ago. Would love to connect with a few more people!
  • neesa_ross
    neesa_ross Posts: 39 Member
    I have recently started adding more friends who actively post and are super supportive and it does help to keep me motivated and holds me accountable! You can feel free to add me.
  • dkoostra
    dkoostra Posts: 259 Member
    I would love to get a group around me that I can encourage and who can encourage me.
  • Athenarose565
    Athenarose565 Posts: 10 Member
    Add me!! :)
  • Cherzeen
    Cherzeen Posts: 40 Member
    I am too. Add me.
  • You can add me too. Trying to stay motivated and would like to see more activity from others on my newsfeed! I started drinking these teas the last few days that have inspirational quotes on the tags like fortune cookies. I’m going to start posting them on my feed. :)
    -Jasmine
  • Erica0021
    Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
    Add me, always looking for more friends!!
  • NebularNeko
    NebularNeko Posts: 20 Member
    Definitly in the same boat! I always love making new friends too :)
  • Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    I'm on the search for active friends, as well! I struggle with food addiction and knowing people will be on here seeing my daily activity helps me stay on track.
  • CoachJT33
    CoachJT33 Posts: 41 Member
    Hey guys! I have found that it really helps me stay focused on my goals to go through my friend feed and see how everyone is doing, but I would love to see more! I like any sort of health/food/weight loss/ workout updates. Please help me out and friend me :) comment below if your in the same boat:) maybe we have help each other.

I’m definitely down i need the same!
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Please add me...the activity of others keeps me motivated
  • Eddie718
    Eddie718 Posts: 16 Member
    Add me in