Military Support

Options
Any of my fellow brothers and sisters in uniform out there that need support, please feel free to look me up. I have onyl been on here a couple months but it is a great place to find support and it helps you to really identify your eating and exercise habits. I am a 9 1/2 year SeaBee who has been fighting my weight my whole career. Really taking it serious now at the end, but still, I am making th effort, so hit me up if you need some support.

Replies

• skatingfit
    Options
    Fellow sailor here! Good on you and keep going! I've only just started and struggling weigh-in after weigh-in was my motivation. Best wishes to you!
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    No longer in uniform, here. I'm a 11 year Army veteran (tank crewman). Happy to help out any of you guys/gals on active duty, if I can and feel free to add me as a friend if I can help. Maybe knowing something about your lifestyle will mean I can help better than the average joe.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    23 Year Air Force Vet. (retired) . Would be glad to offer any support or help . Now we just need a Marine and a Coast
    Guard and were in.