Mum nursing breastfeding and weightlost

Options
Hello I m mommy of 2 kids. 3year boy and 7 months girl. When i merried in 2013 have 67kg
Before 1 baby 72 kg after to 82 kg
Now 21 novemer 91 kg
My goal is to lose 30 kg healty because i nursing .before 2 months i lose 10kg with healty eating but i back tham. Now decided MUST and I WILL lose 30 kg to be beauty in mirrow . To be preety mom for my kids . Hot wife to my loving sopuse . And beautiful dauther for my mom. So Start tomorow with lack .

Replies

• cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    Hello fat people especaly fat mummy
  • hopleyjana2049
    hopleyjana2049 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Nursing on its own burns a lot of calories. So if I were you, I would set your MFP for maintenance, setting your activity level as sedentary. And try only eat 50% of your extra calories back. Don’t set your calories ridiculously low as it will affect your milk. And having agitated child is to me worse, then being a bit overweight. I would also invest in activity tracker. Keeping track on your daily step count is a great motivation tool to move more. And try to move more. Take kids for long walks. Stand up where you can, don’t sit down and slouch. It will make difference to your calorie burn. And clean up your diet. By that I mean. Vegetable, fruit, grains, nuts, chicken, fish not a lot of red meat. Extra protein. All this will provide nutrition for you and your baby. Keep treats to minimum. Make healthy choices. If you want a biscuit. Have one, but choose wisely. Read the packaging for sugar, fat content. Same for chocolate and other treat.
    Fill up on water, quit drinking calories. Drink water, and when you think you had enough drink some more. Water is your best friend. Good luck x
  • cvetankamihajloska
    cvetankamihajloska Posts: 25 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hello
    Error from yesterday 1 glass cow milk
    50 chickens
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    To be preety mom for my kids . Hot wife to my loving sopuse . And beautiful dauther for my mom. So Start tomorow with lack .

what about wanting to do it for your self?
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    To be preety mom for my kids . Hot wife to my loving sopuse . And beautiful dauther for my mom. So Start tomorow with lack .

Lose 30 kg
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Lose 30 kg

He means why are you doing it for others why aren't you slimming for you....make YOU feel good instead of making others feel good.

She...
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    My happines are thay . It start
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    Little but good for motivation
  • TavistockToad
    Options

Lose 30 kg

He means why are you doing it for others why aren't you slimming for you....make YOU feel good instead of making others feel good.

She...

Apologies.

no problem, it happens a lot!! :laugh:
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    I m here again
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    This time with help from profesional nutiricionist so must try this couse i dont want do same unhealty diet by myself. Do you have try chrono diet ot un? Do you have jo jo efekt?
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    So here we are againg but this time without money so how to slim.down without money for a right food ? ? ?
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    So here we are againg but this time without money so how to slim.down without money for a right food ? ? ?

Plug in your numbers. Set your activity level. Eat that. Only you may decide, if you want to drop 1lb - 2lbs a week. Buy a food scale. Measure everything that you add to your cooking or into your mouth. Log, log, log. Stay consistent. Food price is not a determinant to weight loss.
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    Bad food today 80gr sweet chocolate
    Good day at all
    Brekfast soup 20gr flax seeds 100ml milk little meat
    Lunch pasta and salad
    Dinner milk
    + 2 coffe
    Wather not enought for my sorry
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Bad food today 80gr sweet chocolate
    Good day at all
    Brekfast soup 20gr flax seeds 100ml milk little meat
    Lunch pasta and salad
    Dinner milk
    + 2 coffe
    Wather not enought for my sorry

Okay, so despite your splurge (80g of sweet chocolate), did you meet your calories or do you have some still in reserve?
  • cvetankamihajloska
    Options
    No no still too much calories for a day