Are McDonalds still as bad as they used to be?

Options
2»

Replies

• sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You'd have to take my Egg McMuffin from my cold, dead hand!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I eat the egg white delight for breakfast regularly. I ate one today with a coffee. It’s only 260 calories!!!
    I think they have done a great job of marketing better to keep up with what the trends are with more boutique style food and the need to feel like your food is “clean pure natural”. It’s marketing, not necessarily that their food suppliers are higher quality.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,852 Member
    Options
    I must be the weird one. I love McDonald's fries. My son and I go about once a month and I get the 6pc kids meal and he gets 2 toys. I love the Pico guacamole sandwich but its about half my daily calories so I leave that alone now
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I can't get over the smell of it. Something about McDs food smells like feet to me. However, for those who do like it, they do offer options that won't kill your calorie count. Adding a side salad and throwing away the bun on any sandwich is a nice option. Or, just order a single hamburger and a side salad. At about 400 cals, that is a normal sized meal. Even adding a kids fry won't put it too far over 500 cals total.

It's not the highest quality but it's food and it has its place in peoples' diets.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I get the happy meals, but I'm not going for healthy food, I'm going for Fast Food.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I had McD's for breakfast yesterday; a bacon, egg and cheese bagel and a small coffee. No regrets.