Any widows or widowers?

Options
Hi all,

I became a widow in April, with two small children. Now, I’m trying to reclaim my life and my health. I was wondering if there’s anyone in a similar situation. Add me!

Replies

• mrw0915
    mrw0915 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry to hear that for you and your family. I can very much appreciate that you are here and trying to continue making the best of things though. It says a great deal of good about you. All the best to you.
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    sorry for your loss. taking care of your health is an important step
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm not in the exact same position as you as I don't have any children of my own, but I lost my boyfriend in March, who I lived with. He had a young child who lived with us half of the time and who I loved and treated like my own son. I no longer see him due to distance and issues with the child's mother. It's been the hardest year of my life by far, but I'm trying to stay positive. If anything "good" has come from this situation, it's that losing my partner has opened my eyes to just how short life is and that I can't keep waiting for tomorrow to go after what I want - I need to start working towards my goals now. I've also learned how important physical activity is, not just for your body, but also for your mind and spirit. Anyway... just want you to know you're not alone! I'm here if you ever feel like talking! :smile: