what is the best Christmas vacation you ever had/heard of?

Options
lili200
lili200 Posts: 200 Member
looking for some last minutes ideas..

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I heard about the orphan who was raised by a different culture who went to NYC for Christmas, made snow angels, had the best coffee, visited the Empire State Building, stalked women in the shower and burped really loudly.
  • NewlifeinNW
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I heard about this guy who went to the mall wearing a colorful suit and a hairpiece, trying to role play, but smelt like beef and cheese and got outed.
  • NewlifeinNW
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Then theres the old, thrifty fellow who got to stay at home and take a trip down memory lane. Seeing old friends, revisiting places from his youth, seeing loves of old again, all from the comfort of his bed. Sounds wonderful.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Houseboat cruise .. best holiday ever done it 6 times now.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    No ideas for christmas but it would be nice to celebrate new years eve twice in two different countries.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I've never had a Christmas vacation. I'd probably rent a cabin.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I dream of going on a vacation alone and skipping the whole miserable event.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lili200 wrote: »
    looking for some last minutes ideas..

In all seriousness.....

( and I'm a lil surprised and frankly disappointed by all of the clowing on this thread)

The best Christmas trip actually ended up in a Century City, high rise building with a group of German terrorists and their hostages at the company Christmas party.

I just watch.....uh took this vacation this past weekend. For the first time ever.
  • FAAB_too
    FAAB_too Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The cabins in Pigeon Forge, TN are decorated for Christmas, when we have gone there are always lots of fun things to do. Great Christmas shows too.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    staying home alone, with no family period,
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I heard about this dad who just wanted Christmas to be perfect at home with all the family. Inlaws showed up, wacky neighbors, the cops and even a kidnapping ensued. It was hilarious and a good time for all.

Jelly of the month club for this poor sap.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    FAAB_too wrote: »
    The cabins in Pigeon Forge, TN are decorated for Christmas, when we have gone there are always lots of fun things to do. Great Christmas shows too.

Will be there this weekend for a convention. I need a drink....coffee moonshine mmhhmm.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    Skiing in South Lake Tahoe over Xmas and New Years.