Hello, new but not new.

Options
Hi, my name is Abby and I'm 33 year old mother of 3 from south texas. I've been a member before and had great success losing weight. This year has been a tough one,I had many life changing events occur. I went through a deep depression due to these events and from a pregnancy as well. I ended up gaining 50 pounds and I am disgusted at myself. I currently weigh 193 pounds,that is the heaviest I've ever been. I am looking to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 140. I'm 5'2 and all this fat does not look good on a shorty lol. I will be doing low carb because that is what I had great success with before. No more than 20 net carbs is what I'm aiming for. I would love to add some friends with similar goals.

Replies

• msdessag
    msdessag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, agapeabby! I have also been here before and had success. I just rejoined with a whole new page yesterday. I am 33, mother of 5. I have also been struggling with depression , for quite some time now. The only time I can remember feeling better is when I was eating healthier and exercising. My current weight is 200. I am 5'3. I would like to get between 140 and 150 pounds. I plan on tracking my food while focusing on making healthier choices ; also, work on stress reduction in an attempt to prevent emotional eating. I am looking for friends, as well.
  • chuckd7575
    chuckd7575 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You got thus Abby ...go girl