Setting

Options
hpgiv
hpgiv Posts: 3 Member
Hello
I was wondering if there is a way to change the time frame on the App. I work night shift and basically split my day from 7 pm to 7 am. Using the app splits my numbers between two days. Any ideas on working this out.

Thank you
Hipolito

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    The only thing you can do is change to a time zone that allows you to do this (i.e. log breakfast when you get up in the evening, log dinner when it's morning and then close your diary if you choose). Just be warned that if you have an activity tracker that's linked here your numbers will be way off due to the time change.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I used to work overnights when I began counting, too. I'd suggest just leaving it as-is, since a day going over calories is still going over regardless of if you slept between the meals or not.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I just enter the late meals on the previous day - it takes a little more paying attention but is otherwise no problem.
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    I renamed my meals to 4 hour increments (for example, 4 AM to 8 AM) and enter food into the time slot when I eat it. That makes the math easy if I want to see my "awake time" calories rather than my midnight-to-midnight calories.