Favourite body part on opposite sex.... go!! Keep it clean ; )

Options
erinlane93
erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
edited November 2017 in Chit-Chat
Back back back back back... back.

Replies

• seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    butt
  • nocookiestoday
    nocookiestoday Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Haha! His chest.
  • erinlane93
    edited November 2017
    Options
    ktekc wrote: »
    shouldn't this be in chit chat or fun and games?

Have a look at the other forums and tell me if everyone else is talking about the exact same thing as the titled forum. Sorry I didn’t do it by the book...
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    erinlane93 wrote: »

Have a look at the other forums and tell me if everyone else is talking about the exact same thing as the titled forum. Sorry I didn’t do it by the book...

They tend to at least vaguely follow the topic. . ie Food, Support, Recipes. A lot of people block Chit Chat and fun and games to avoid them. Trying to keep the right topics under the right thread helps people find what they actually want to read. But if a game about T&A is how you want to be "introduced" i guess that's up to you.
  • erinlane93
    edited November 2017
    Options

They tend to at least vaguely follow the topic. . ie Food, Support, Recipes. A lot of people block Chit Chat and fun and games to avoid them. Trying to keep the right topics under the right thread helps people find what they actually want to read. But if a game about T&A is how you want to be "introduced" i guess that's up to you.

Ok well I’ve just had a look and people who are posting in the same forum and people are asking why their partners are cheating on them and if they should go to school tomorrow??? So I guess we should all go and comment on their post?
  • Viking_Batman
    Viking_Batman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    does features count? if so Face, but I do like a nice bum.
  • Sassia
    Sassia Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Upper body, especially arms and shoulders.
  • seepersaud
    Options
    The thread is different than others in this section, but I don't feel the need to get upset about it.
  • ktekc
    Options
    There is a difference between games where people are trying to flirt and people asking for support with problems. . that is why there is a specific section for it. If they are in introductions explaining why they are here ie. partner cheating i can see that. If you are in introductions to find out what men here like womens *kitten* i guess i can see that too. . never mind.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Where are these threads you are speaking of? Anything that is off topic to the particular forum should be reported as being off topic so it can be moved to the appropriate forum.
  • seepersaud
    Options
    Agreed, there are enough topics where people argue that Diet Method A is better than Diet Method B, etc. It's a forum. People will argue about whatever. I can pick and choose what to read and not read.

If someone feels strongly this thread should be moved, ask the admin to move the thread. It's no huge deal, really.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I am a bit off.....so, having made that clear, hamstrings and shoulders. I know! I know! Cary, don;t you mean "butt"? No, I don't! Hamstrings and that glute tie-in.....does it for me every time. And, sexy strong shoulders....ut, I much much much prefer a super solid connection. That makes everything else a moot point. But, since y'all asked! Hamstrings and shoulders.....FOR THE WIN!
  • erinlane93
    Options
    There is a difference between games where people are trying to flirt and people asking for support with problems. . that is why there is a specific section for it. If they are in introductions explaining why they are here ie. partner cheating i can see that. If you are in introductions to find out what men here like womens *kitten* i guess i can see that too. . never mind.

Hahahahaha I’ve been in a relationship for over nine years, funny thing is me and my friend where actually discussing this topic and she thought it would be good to get some more thoughts on it. If the Fitnesspal police wanna take my post down let them... in the meantime cya
  • ktekc
    Options
    I just dont like when people purposely post things that should be in chit chat section in other places because a lot of people block that whole section because we dont care what the poster above you thinks you look like naked.
  • erinlane93
    Options
    I just dont like when people purposely post things that should be in chit chat section in other places because a lot of people block that whole section because we dont care what the poster above you thinks you look like naked.

Ok well go and have fun commenting on everyone else’s post that are in the wrong section, you’ll be there for a while...