How do I cancel my subscription?

Options
I found the customer service on MFP terrible!

I subscribed via Google Play and there is no option to cancel as per other subscriptions. Customer Service seem unable to comprehend this and I do not want to continue my subscription.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​​​Please see this article, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1940192-how-do-i-cancel-my-premium-subscription-renewal-
  • nofear01
    nofear01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ive paid for premium. All my other apps let me unsubscribe. The only one that doesnt is this and customer servise arent helpful at all!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Mental note to self............DO NOT subscribe to premium.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    nofear01 wrote: »
    I found the customer service on MFP terrible!

I subscribed via Google Play and there is no option to cancel as per other subscriptions. Customer Service seem unable to comprehend this and I do not want to continue my subscription.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Go to your Google Play, the pull down Menu, Accounts, Subscriptions and then cancel what you don't want. It will give you a message that you will not renew. It won't stop the subscription until the end of tbe time you paid for, and you cannot end early and her money back.
  • canscarter
    canscarter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This won't let me unsubscribe. I thought this was a great app but this difficulty is driving me nuts. The advice above doesn't work - there is no unsubscribe option. EEK. Run away..!!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Are the email notifications driving you nuts? While you wait for unsubscribe to kick in you can change your notification settings.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    If you can't unsubscribe, call Google support and try talking to them.