100 lbs down and counting

Options
2»

Replies

• vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are proof hard work pays off.
  • bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, thanks for posting!!
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look AWESOME! How tall are you?
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Great transformation.
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! I’m glad you said it took many do overs. It seems like I’m always saying “this time it’s for good”. At least I’m not giving up completely. You've given me hope that I’ll get there one day if I keep pushing. Great job!
  • katiegmiami
    katiegmiami Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Inspiring!
  • ldtamika31
    ldtamika31 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    you rock
  • GirlGettingFit37
    GirlGettingFit37 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

How did you do it? And congratulations (:

Hi there :) Thank you! I did it by measuring and weighing my foods, concentrating on portion control and making sure I kept an accurate food log. I also started working out daily. Just trying out different videos, walking, running, biking, etc. just as long as you are moving it works. That is really the only things I have changed.
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    Wow. Fabulous results. How long did it take? I have similar goals so am curious

Well it hasn’t been an easy process for losing all 100 lbs. There has been many starts and stops along the way. Gaining weight back, losing it again. It’s been a roller coaster since 2010. These past two years I have really been concentrating on my weight loss and have lost well over 70 lbs. so I am a slow loser but I am ok with that. As long as it’s going down I celebrate it.

Good luck on your journey! I’m here for you if you ever want to chat.
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    garlo12 wrote: »
    Congratulations you look AWESOME! How tall are you?

Thank you so much! I am 5’6” tall.
  • GirlGettingFit37
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Such an inspiration! I’m glad you said it took many do overs. It seems like I’m always saying “this time it’s for good”. At least I’m not giving up completely. You've given me hope that I’ll get there one day if I keep pushing. Great job!

That is the key to losing. Never give up and just stay persistent. It will happen. I wanted to give up more times than I could count. I decided I am worth not giving up on. You’ve got this! If you ever want to talk feel free to message me or add me as a friend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!