T-25, beachbody or insanity motivation and support!

Options
Hey all. I got cleared to work out again and started up t-25 today. I am looking for some people who have done t-25, beachbody, insanity or any of those types of workouts for some motivation and support. Thanks!

Replies

• gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I finished t25 back in March , and completed two rounds of Insanity Max 30. Now I'm mixing running and insanity max 30 together for fun:)
    I just love Shaun T workouts...
  • Marma802
    Marma802 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh I do to! Started it today and walking around feeling muscles I didn't know I had! ,
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I do insanity! Y'all can add me
  • lruch17
    lruch17 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I am recently doing T25 as well. Feel free to add me. I would love to have accountability friends.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity Max30 (my fave) and T25. I'm actually in week 4 of T25 Beta. I have a yearly subscription to BOD, it's the best!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second consecutive round of Insanity (I've done it three other times) and just started month 2 today. I have T25, but haven't actually done the program. I'm kind of over Insanity so I may have to actually do T25 next. Maybe I should try Max30. What is that one like?
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just finished Insanity 3 wks ago. Currently doing 90x2 but I still add a day or 2 of Insanity in a wk
  • Marma802
    Marma802 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How do you all ease sore achy muscles? My thighs are super sore after the first two days. Any suggestions Will help!
  • carolp223
    carolp223 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the scented bath Epsom salts. Water sometimes ibuprofen & a good massage as a reward!