NSV - Running out of pant sizes

Options
ksuh999
ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
I had to buy new pants today - got a pair of jeans @ BR. 31/30. That is the second smallest size they have (30/30 is the smallest) for men.

Which begs the question: Where on earth am I going to buy pants?

Replies

• gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I buy my son 28/34 at JCPenny's LOL
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. This is not a problem I ever EVER thought I might have.

My next stop might be the kids' section.
  • jewel22887
    jewel22887 Posts: 72
    Options
    My dad gets things from the kids department. Heck my tennis shoes are always from the little boys department I have size 8w so I can wear a boys 5. On the plus side much cheaper.
  • thintor
    thintor Posts: 33
    Options
    old navy and the gap are the same company as banana republic and i know that old navy jeans go down to 28/30, gap's are probably similar!

otherwise, just start shopping in the boy's section : )
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. This is not a problem I ever EVER thought I might have.

My next stop might be the kids' section.

Yeah. I had a friend in high school whose mother had the same problem. Girls size 14-16.
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    My dad gets things from the kids department. Heck my tennis shoes are always from the little boys department I have size 8w so I can wear a boys 5. On the plus side much cheaper.

I have done that before with the shoes
  • ksuh999
    ksuh999 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. The guy at BR told me The Gap sells smaller sizes, but I really hate their khakis.

Man, I have NEVER ever worn 31/30 jeans. Not even in my teens.
  • rmcnaull
    rmcnaull Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Express is always a nice place for work wear. Congratulations on having to shop at specific stores to get the small sizes!
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Useless if you need anything formal, but Pacsun carries some ridiculously tiny pants.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!